Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's free form. Definitely freeform..

You were all,
we were all,
we never existed,
A familiar far-flunged fascination..

A fading memory,
a vague experience,
a stone dropped on water with an impact yet,
the winkles slowly disappear.

Now, the most ideal state for you, me, us,
now a moment of tasteful pleasantries,
now an ideal ingenious i
diocracy you've created!

Now,
despair.

You disappeared into a game I chose not to play,
I kid not.


"I wrote this during the winter of 2009. I've found myself in similar scenarios since. Harmonic disappointment.."
-JBF

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Macbeth Quote (Act V, Scene V).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shakespeare sure had a glass-half-empty way to describe things.

    ReplyDelete

(-_-)...