Friday, January 13, 2012

A 2012 Entry

The point of having a webog is to share. Usually a well written log differs from a simple enough comment post on a social site. But, this is a social site. The only thing I'm thinking of selling is fragmented thoughted ideas. My ideas, or remarks. It's a personal web log. Perhaps this thing can serve as an alternative to social networking postings? But, Blogger dosn't seem so integrated with the typical services that I normally use. That anybody normally uses for that matter.

I fought against eg.machine yesterday. The privilage was mine and so was the loss. To my defense, I am a noob and have not done a melee 1v1 game in 10 months. Regardless, they gave me a signed poster and I'm contemplating ebaying this. How much is a man's signature worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(-_-)...