Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another day at CES

Friday, at 4pm, the announcement was made through the speakers. "It's 4 P.M. The exhibit halls are now close," Cheers, claps, and "WhooHoos!" came from every booth within North Hall. Of course, many of the exhibitors had begun packing long before the 4pm shutdown. Lenevo had been out before 2pm, and nearly all of the booths in the Las Vegas Hilton had a box out by 2:30p. It's quite a feat to see every booth out on exhibit. I didn't manage to see each and everyone, but then again, I never woke up before noon to put in the effort. I'd say, 70%.

I uploaded around ~< 200 photos onto the Facebook. album = "2012 CES", profile = "/Oilxuj", privacy = "public". Feel free to use the photos for anything your heart desires. If you want the originals, I have most of  'em saved onto a hard drive. Send an e-mail and I can look them up for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

(-_-)...